Cutting-Edge Eyewear in Boise
Eyeglasses to Suit Your Style
Eyeglasses have become stylish and sophisticated accessories, particularly among enthusiasts of high-end designers. Many people choose frames the same way they select handbags or shoes: by picking different styles and colors to coordinate with their outfits. Designer emblems, multi-colored inlays, composite materials and insets of precious stones can all be part of modern frame styles. When you are searching for premier eyeglasses in Boise and surrounding areas, trust the experts at Six One Six Vision Center. We strive to exceed your expectations for high-end frames and high-quality lenses to improve your vision.
Today’s frames include flexible spring hinges and are highly pliable, reducing the likelihood of breakage. These frames are perfect for children because of their durability. Eyeglass frame materials have also been transformed with the arrival of new plastics and a variety of metal types.
Your choice of eyeglass frames can be based on:
- What will best complement the shape of your face or your coloring.
- What kinds of activities you enjoy, such as outdoor adventures that may require very durable eyewear.
- Colors that will complement your wardrobe.
- Styles that speak to your own personal aesthetic.
Some eyeglasses are versatile, with frame parts that can be snapped on instead of being attached by screws. This feature can be handy if you choose to combine different-colored temples with the same set of lenses.
Current Frame Styles
We carry frames from several independent designers, including:
- Ovvo Optics
- STATE Optical Co.
- FYSH UK
- Todd Rogers Eyewear
- Frames especially for children, like Babiators & eyewear from Jackson Rogers, Superflex® KIDS & db4k
- And many more!