To our Six One Six Vision Center Families,
As of Monday, June 1st, our office is open by appointment only to serve your eye care needs. We cannot wait to see you in our office again! With the health and safety of our team and patients at the forefront of our minds, the following changes have taken place while we all do our part to fight this pandemic:
- We will continue to have have a small table set up outside of our office that we will utilize to coordinate glasses and contact lens orders that need to be picked up. If you would like to have your glasses adjusted at the time of dispensing, please make an appointment with our team to do so.
- We are no longer locking our front doors. We ask that if you are experiencing a fever, shortness of breathe, or a cough that you reschedule your visit at this time.
- To further help limit the number of patients in the office, we are asking our patients to refrain from bringing guests with them to their appointment. Exceptions will be made of course for minors, those requiring translators, etc.
- We are asking our patients to complete as much of the typical intake paperwork and collecting of insurance information electronically to reduce the amount of team members they need to be exposed to at the office.
- We have very strict cleanliness procedures for anyone who comes in to our office at every point of their visit to lower risk of potential infection.
Now more than ever, we need to take care of ourselves, our families, and our communities as best we can, while practicing safe social distancing recommendations. We will get through these difficult times together, and I promise you our office and our team will be here to support you as best we can during these changes, and will be even stronger once we can return to normal care.
Be well, stay strong, take care of each other.
– Six One Six Vision Center Team